Friday, April 17, 2009

Peanut Butter Bacon Overload Cookies

This morning I was trying to decide what to have for breakfast and I just couldn't make up my mind. "Don't you always eat bacon?" Yes. Yes I do. But I also wanted something sweet so naturally I decided on some motherfucking peanut butter bacon cookies. It probably had something to do with the fact that I ran out of coffee so I was drinking coke instead. Let's begin:

The last time I made bacon cookies the baconey flavor was an undertone. Since I am looking for something more 'in your face,' I doubled the amount of bacon to eight strips. Well, it was only seven because I ate one while cooking. "Dude, you must weigh like 700lbs. Can you even leave your house?" Surely you jest, you ignorant piece of shit. I am as trim as a tree; A tree that has been trimmed recently. While you, on the other hand, have probably not seen your junk since 1985. Add eight, or seven, strips of bacon to your peanut butter cookie dough. Bake like regular cookies.

Oh sweet Mother of Jesus, this is a breakfast I can get used to. Now where did I put that rum so I can spruce up my coke?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. Fucking bacon cookies? Your either an idiot or a savant, or both! You rock! (even though I know your a huge Michael Bolton fan) Peace!

Jamie said...

I am so willing to try that! Looks yummy (in a weird, never would have thought to put the two together kind of way).

PS: When I run out of coffee, I usually end up doing things like this as well.

Jessica said...

I tried to get my grandma to make me chocolate chip bacon cookies on Easter - I think she thought I was on crack. I told her, "Crack? No, grandma. Remember, I moved away from Portland." (p.s. please send me some cookies already!)

ALN said...

No. Fuck you. You cannot have any of my cookies. They are mine and I am not sharing.

People who do NOT discover interesting usages of bacon are on crack, not me.

seaglassorganic said...

You've got the makings for a cookbook with this!