Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurricane: The Drink


By now you are probably all sick and fucking tired with the inundation of all things hurricane. "Hell yes." Well that's too goddamn bad because now you have to read this, suckers. Last night, while I rode out the most fearsome and destructive hurricane to hit North America since Whitey showed up, I created my own version of The Hurricane while only listening to songs with the name hurricane in the title or at least a strong storm theme. I took a few creative liberties with the drink and came up with something pretty damn good.

First I substituted bourbon for rum because bourbon is way better. Then I took all the fruit juices and sugar syrups and threw them in the trash. Finally I added some ice cubes to the bourbon. Best hurricane recipe ever. Drink it.

9 comments:

Steve Bailey said...

You forgot the part where you mixed up this cocktail wearing only a man thong and a beret....

chefsven said...

I suppose you also listened to Bob Dylan's song about Hurricane Carter.

chloecaseday said...

did you slap yourself too?

Kendra Holliday said...

Move to Kentucky, asshole.

Anonymous said...

you can call me slurricane...

Cooking Asshole said...

Haha! Slurricane...

Anonymous said...

Eating the parts of the animal in this recipe is disgusting. What were you thinking? And I challenge you to find cheaper food than at the good ol' American classic McDonald's.

Cooking Asshole said...

Wrong post, genius.

Miss Happy Little Feet said...

Sounds perfect...almost...Put a pretty pink parasol in that drink, then turn a turbo fan on it and blow the parasol away. Now THAT is a hurricane! LOL