Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Specktacular Clam Chowder


Speck Fat
7 Red Potatoes, diced
1 Yellow Onion, diced
2 Celery Stalks, sliced
1tsp Old Bay
3Tbl Flour
1c Clam Juice
1/2c Chardonnay
2c Whole Milk
1c Heavy Cream
1 Bay Leaf
2 Cans of Clams (6.5oz), undrained
Kosher Salt

Recently some of you assclowns have been criticizing my better-than-professional plating and photography skills.  So guess what?  This time you don’t get a fucking picture.  In fact, I’m not even going to tell you insubordinate shitbags how to make it.  You’re lucky I even gave you an ingredient list.  Figure out the rest for yourselves, you dumb fuckjobs.  Lick my grundle. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd prefer to stuff my whole fist up your ass to the elbow and then sign your grundle/prolapsed anus with my boot, maggot.

Anonymous said...

Start by leaving out the Old Bay. Jesus H, do you own stock in that company???

SPREADCRASHER said...

Laughing so hard i cant see to type. Brilliant post. Fucking brilliant!. "Lick my grundle" hahha.





IG said...

how on earth i managed to not know of this blog i do not know. laughed my bum off reading a few posts and could not resist rss'ing you. rock it out, brother ~

Robert Blackwelder said...

What the fuck is speck fat?

SPREADCRASHER said...


""What the fuck is speck fat?""

Congratulations Robert. You've won the "Dumbest dumb-ass-wipe on the internet award" today. Arent you special.
Ummm..Speck fat?...its when you take beef tallow and lightly dust it with OLD BAY SEASONING. Then you leave it out on the counter for no less then 3 weeks. At the end of the "aging" period you will see the specks appear. Then you can eat it raw or use it in your favorite recipes.

Hope this helps.

lacey said...

Gross

Anonymous said...

You are my newfound hero.